Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I have been going to the gym a bit recently because I'm applying for the police force. I went the other day and the number of people there was just stupid. So I've been trying to find places I can exercise outdoors instead of going to the gym and it reminded me of this guy I saw in Japan. I lived in this place for five months and it had no parks, grass, trees or green anywhere near it. And I used to get back at about 11pm and there was this guy running up and down the stairs at the station. He looked like one of the 70's tennis players with the small shorts, tight shirts and headbands. So there's no place to exercise so he chooses the train station. The train station. What I loved about it though was that this wasn't in the outer area of the subway. This was inside. So either this guy has some deal worked out with the station guards, or he has actually paid for a subway ticket to he can run up and down the stairs. I couldn't understand it really. Nobody batted an eye. he ran back and forth past them and they just ignored him. Balsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment